Monday 12 November 2012

Opps; been a bit off the radar lately...

Hello November, I am back after a wee little break. Mr. Dalton and I have had our first period of time together for years and we have been doing nice things like fixing up the house, going on little holidays and having fun!

Here are some snaps of the things that we have been up too...

Mr. Dalton having a little rest at the place that we stayed in in Kandy.

























Some horrid monkeys picking each others bottoms. This type of monkey are the ones that launched the attack on me. Pah, I showed them!



















Mr. Vettori how caused me to be interested in cricket. Please don't retire yet!

























Daniel Dalton in his work environment and looking very much like a film star!


No comments:

Post a Comment